Saturday, July 30, 2011

El Primero Hola

I sent my family my first hello! I was so excited/nervous when I pressed send!!!!

¡Hola mi nuevo familia!
Estoy muy emocionado para nuestro año juntos.  Yo quise decir ¡hola y muchas gracias para me escogiendo!  Estoy escribiendo una nota mas detallado.  Yo enviaré el e-mail mañana.

Tambien, ustedes quieren que yo llame ustedes señor y señora? Maite y Jesús? O madre y padre?


-Katie 


Hello my new family,
I am very excited for our year together.  I wanted to say hi and thank you for choosing me.  I am writing a more detailed note.  I will send ti tomorrow.  


Also, do you want me to call you señor and señora? Maite and Jesús? Or mom and dad?

I have a longer note I am translating.  It's fun.  I really, really need to practice my Spanish!!!!!!!!! 


- adiossss

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me comments! They make me smile.
Dejame comentarios! Me hacen sonreír.