Thursday, May 24, 2012

Oh, Spain.

"Life is an opportunity, benefit from it. Life is beauty, admire it. Life is a dream, realize it. Life is a challenge, meet it. Life is a duty, complete it. Life is a game, play it. Life is a promise, fulfill it. Life is sorrow, overcome it. Life is a song, sing it. Life is a struggle, accept it. Life is a tragedy, confront it. Life is an adventure, dare it. Life is luck, make it. Life is too precious, do not destroy it. Life is life, fight for it."

-- Mother Teresa

Hala :)

My dad sent me this.  He usually sends me "Quotes of the day."  This message is pretty cool.  

Well, this weekend we have an AFS orientation in Torremolinos in Malaga.  A talent show. The beach. My friends.  It will be the last time that the kids here in Andalucia will be together in the same room (besides the orientation in Madrid, but that's different).  Anyway. I will tell you all about it when I get back.   

ADIOS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me comments! They make me smile.
Dejame comentarios! Me hacen sonreír.