Friday, August 26, 2011

Where has the time gone? Where will it go????

OMG.

What a teenage thing to say.
But I looked at the date....and WHOA!

It's August 27.
Ok this post was written in the EARLY hours of the morning because I couldn't really sleep.  But now I am going to be EXHAUSTED later today.  hahaha that's a silly thing to say.

I leave with my friend Erika on Wednesday morning to New York.  Hopefully this hurricane problem will fizz out and not interfere with my travel plans.

I have been making lists and writing thank you cards non stop!

I even bought my luggage on Wednesday :)  It's a maroon color.  Big suitcase,  lots of room.  But still, it needs to be under 44lbs.  Well maybe I can get by with 45! I mean come on! Hey, I'll just say the scale was off.  When I weighed it, it only said 44 ;)

I have been saying that I am going to spend my year in Spain.  Everyday now, it seems to get more real.  I am not implying that I didn't grasp the whole idea of my not being in America for 10 months.  However, it seems like it is actually going to happen.  I keep saying Spain Spain Spain.  But it will be different when I actually leave on a plane.  I will be like,    SWEET BABY JESUS, I AM THE CRAZIEST 16 YEAR OLD GIRL IN THE WORLD.  ok. ok. ok.  Probs not the craziest.  Let us thank God for that one.

I would like to take this paragraph to thank my parents for supporting me not only financially, but emotionally and spiritually.  I truly am blessed with you two.  I couldn't be where I am today without your care, support and tough but wonderful love.  Thick and thin, I really, truly, and honestly love you.  Ok mom,  please stop  tearing up :)

I want to make many memories.  I will be missing opportunities here.  But HELLO!  I'll make up for that one.

I don't know what else to write, but I just want to document everything I feel and think and experience.

I'm not the type of person who sits down with a pen and a journal and starts to write.  I am way to lazy for that.  I mean I might be able to, but It will just fizz out within a month.  Things like that don't hold my attention for long.

I like the computer, so I will just write my thoughts here.  Where I will always have this to show my future friends and family.  What if this is being read like 6 years from now? HI FUTURE ME! HOW WAS SPAIN!!  :) ok ok ok That was a little spazz attack.  But I mean, come on.  This will last forever, as long as the internet is in existence.

Well,  Here's to my last weekend in America for awhile...........
I am going to go to bed.

-Adios


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me comments! They make me smile.
Dejame comentarios! Me hacen sonreír.