Wednesday, September 14, 2011

RanDOm pIcTuREs


So much olive oil.  Need a year's supply?

My little town



The Light Switch and outlet.  Told you they were different.


Spanish Silly Bandzz



Crazy AFS'ers

Beach in Cadiz

The Guadalquivir River in Sevilla

Sevilla

A silly picture of my sister.  (My real american sis)

Poor Golf ball.  I know how ya feel.  Everything is hitting you pretty hard.  But you're in the game.  And you have to be strong and play to the best of your abilities.

Mischief.  I love this movie.  This is a REALLY random picture.

A few days after the 10 year anniversary of 9-11.  I will NEVER forget.  Also,  I am very thankful for my freedom.  I am proud to be a US citizen.  Thank you Soldiers.  I am eternally grateful to each and everyone of you.  From the Revolutionary War to the War in Iraq.




Well School starts tomorrow.  I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO nervous.  I want to go. But at the same time, I really don't want to.  But Here I go!

I got this.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me comments! They make me smile.
Dejame comentarios! Me hacen sonreír.