Monday, September 26, 2011

Pictures!!

Phineas and Ferb was in the theatres here!

One of the pools where I swim.  




Again, I don't know how to flip it.  But this was my first day of school pic.

Chippiona





Isn't this tile pretty?

This was just the most beautiful flower.

Currently my profile picture:)

Amen.

Ironic no?  This was totally empty. Translation: Smoking Kills.




I had to go here for a visa appointment today!  A little different than the one white room on the 15th floor in Chicago;)


Park 

Parque

Sevilla.  The above-ground metro :)

Yes.  The bull ring.


So those are all the interesting pictures I have right now.  School is going well.  I learn a few new words each day.  

-adios.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me comments! They make me smile.
Dejame comentarios! Me hacen sonreír.